Canninghill Piers is a New Upcoming Development Located in District 6 along River Valley Road and Close to Clarke Quay Estate
Canninghill Piers, a new development by CapitaLand and City Development, is located in District 6 on River Valley Road. It is close to Clarke Quay Estate.
It can accommodate approximately 700 units in two residential towers. The Novotel Hotel, Liang Court Mall, and Somerset are all part of the former site development. Liang Court served residences.
Canninghill Piers CDL & Capitaland, jointly announced that Ascott Residence Trust (Ascott Reit), would join the consortium to develop Canninghill Piers. This project is expected be complete in 2024. 100,263 sq. meters.
After approval by the relevant authorities, the planned development will include a residential complex with services and a hotel. The property is connected directly to the MRT Fort Canning. CLD and CapitaLand sold the property for 50:50 development. Ascott Reit also sold some of its assets on site, including Somerset Liang C.
After completion of Canninghill Piers construction, CDL-CapitaLand owns the commercial and residential components. Ascott Reit has 192 serviced residential units. CDLHT owns the 460-470-room hotel under a pre-sale arrangement with CDL.
Moxy, Marriott International manages the hotel. Somerset runs the serviced residences. The Riverwalk will be renovated and the Canninghill Piers will be given new life. These plans are in line with the URA masterplan for 2019, which aims to improve the region’s vitality. Canninghill Piers will be in high demand due to its location and easy accessibility to amenities.
Canninghill Piers is home to three main developers: CapitaLand, CDL and Ascott Reit. CapitaLand is the main developer, and CDL is the hotel. Ascott Reit will take over the serviced apartments and hotel license.
These Singapore developers who are based on real property aren’t new to the real-estate scene. They have completed high-profiled projects that exceed industry standards.
River Valley Estate is centrally located
- This property is located in a mature neighborhood with many retail malls and other recreational amenities.
- It is a short 2-minute walk to Fort Canning MRT or Clark Quey bus interchange.
- There is good connectivity to other areas of Singapore via major expressways like The Central Expressway, Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
Surrounded by Grade-A Offices and Malls
- Near Fort Canning MRT Station, Downtown Line. Also within walking distance of Clarke Quay MRT Station, North East Line.
- There are many retails centers – FairPrice Chinatown Point and Cold Storage UE Square. I-Tec Supermart Pte Ltd.
- There are many parks and recreational facilities in the area, such as Fort Canning Park.
- High potential for Rental and Resale, as well as great Capital Appreciation Potential.
Where are Canninghill Piers Condos located?
The Canninghill Piers are located on River Valley Road, District 6. Clarke Quey Estate is a mature neighbourhood. The Canninghill Piers condominium offers many amenities. Residents are protected from the elements by having covered walkways to Fort Canning MRT or Bus Interchange.
What type of property are Canninghill Piers?
Canninghill Piers, a new mixed-commercial cum residential development, is now open. This development is located next to Fort Canning MRT Station and features a total number of 480 private residences integrated with Clark Quey polyclinic, bus interchange, and town plaza.